Sun-Titled Nazar Sun-Titled Nazar

Some of the UI needs a bit of work and the aspect ratio is a bit weird, but overall, quite a fun game :)

Troll Blocks Beta Reload Troll Blocks Beta Reload

This was definitely a rage game... I think that it could have really benefited from some original art rather than the rage faces (although I get why you used them). Also, I think that the music quality should have been a bit better and maybe a bit quieter as well. However, that being said, it was still a fun little rage game (that I couldnt finish :P). Well done

deva1998 responds:

Music and next levels will be better. :)

This Is Richard This Is Richard

For a first game, that was pretty damn good. I really think it needed to be a little faster paced as I kinda got bored about halfway through. That or mix up the environments a bit. It was really creepy however, reminded me of the salad fingers series. Well done. Looking forward to your next game.

House in the Hills House in the Hills

Definitely needs some work.
Examples: Change the fog colour so that it matches the skybox, change the clunking footstep sound, and roughen up the landscape a bit. It looked kinda like the default raise in unity and was kinda disorientating and boring. However, it has potential so keep working on it :)

HostileTree responds:

Thanks, I'm applying those improvements now c:

Night Rider Turbo Night Rider Turbo

Reminds me a lot of eco-bear (I think that's what it's called). I can really see the fun in this game, and I truly applaud anybody who gets past 5km

Ninja Zombie Ninja Zombie

Definitely not a bad game, but there is a lot of room for improvement. For example, being able to run on a diagonal. There were also a couple of spots where you could run atop the bamboo.

Additionally, maybe the addition of a ranged weapon rather than a melee one (so that youre not constantly in harms way) would greatly benefit this game.

However, visuals were great, ai worked pretty darn well, SFX were pretty good (could have used more attack sounds), and concept was pretty awesome. Definitely a project to continue working on :)

Good job

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

I don't know how, but not pressing D or Right makes this even funnier

Spot the Difference Fores Spot the Difference Fores

Very nicely done. Needs some kind of pause though

Find Pikachu! Find Pikachu!

Not Bad

It was a nice little game. Not bad for a first time

Drake And The Wizards Drake And The Wizards

Well done

A nice game. Professional, well planed, consistent and overall well done. Nicely presented

lartar responds:

Thanks for your comment, we love to see that the game likes to players.